Monday 1 July 2013

How can I forget............. Happy new Month!

                       
In a football game there is always a second half and after the second half, there is always a winning team. This second half of the year, you shall be winning in every aspect of your life by experiencing Miracles, Favour and liftings in the Mighty Name of JESUS!! Amen.

I specially want to thank every one that have taken time in their busy schedule to always view what is happening on this site and the overwhelming support I have received all over the world!! God will definitely bless and strengthen all of you.
                 
                   
I believe that God is taking us to greater heights and so the word of God will be spread abroad for all men to hear!! Join me in making this happen by adding your voice at the comment box on several issues that will be coming up. As you make this happen, God will do for you what no man will be able to do for you. Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment