Monday 20 May 2013

HUSBAND SNATCHER NEXT DOOR


Marriage is beautiful when everything is going on well but bitter when the chips are down. The story I’m about to share with you is about someone very dear and close to my heart whose story overwhelmed me.

Hmn….where should I start from? Let me begin this way! Mrs. B (real names withheld) happens to meet her husband at Kaduna state.  They were both junior staff and work at the same organization and because they love themselves, they got married.  I must not fail to let you know that Mrs. B is older than her husband and volunteered to support him with her little salary to further his Education. When he became a graduate, he was promoted to senior cadre in the organization while the wife still remains where she was because she didn’t further her Education due to financial constraints.

As years goes by, she experienced so many miscarriages but God was merciful to her and HE blessed them with two wonderful children a boy and a girl!

They were posted to Abuja and the attitude of the man started changing. He complains about everything she does in the house and kept telling her, that he wonders why he married her because she was older than him and they stopped going out together as couple.

He got worse and started staying out for days outside his matrimony home and went to rent a house for his young girl friend. Mrs. B was devastated and down with high blood pressure and she was hospitalized for many weeks in the hospital. The so called husband did not even show up while she was in the hospital. The doctors’ advise her to stop stressing herself before she was discharged.  

When Mrs. B was discharged from the hospital and returned to her home, the husband confronted her and said she was only pretending. He said all he wants from her was to allow him to marry another woman!! She gathered herself and knew that the battle was not ordinary and started seeking counsel and prayers from brethren and men of God.

Suddenly, the fire calm down and they started living peacefully again! They built their own houses and rented some. The financial status of the man changed!! Listen, the wife’s status didn’t change at all because she treks and no car was given to her while the man changes fleets of cars because all the money generated goes directly to his bank. In all these, the woman did not relent in prayers and kept showing love to the man who does not appreciate her.

While in the office, Mrs. B always confide in her very good friend Miss. D (real names withheld) who is even older than her but not married yet. In fact as a mark of respect, she calls her “aunty”!!

Early this year, the man moved out of the house completely. Guess what happened this time…. He got married!!! Some sympathizers who were her colleagues told her that they attended a court wedding by her husband!! My sister fainted!! She woke up from the hospital bed and she remembered the reason why she was hospitalized and she started crying. It was as if her whole world came crumbling like an earthquake. Oh God why me??? She was bitter and broken.

She got an information that her husband and his new wife where staying close to the estate in which their home was. And she summons courage to go and see the lady that snatched her husband from her!! When she got there and knocked on the door, the person that came out to open the door was her best friend and colleague that she normally confides about her marriage issues.

I just need to pause here, why on earth oh God will the people that we trust and love the most take pleasure in hurting us!! The so called husband that was insulting the wife that she was too old for him is now chilling with a much older woman (old cargo)!! Why didn’t he marry a small girl?? Confused man!! Because I know this man, I feel like strangling him and collecting all the years and goodness he has stolen from this poor lady.

The man normally pays his children school fees and ensures that they don’t lack. But does not want to use his eyes to see Mrs. B. The annoying part was when he got a new ride for his new wife!! What a world, the woman that suffers and supported you when you were NOTHING is now forgotten and regarded as a leper! while the thief (snatcher) is enjoying where she did not sow.

Just recently, the husband filed for a divorce!! He simply does not want Mrs. B to stay in any of his houses again! Why??? I know that the Bible is right when it says that the heart of man is desperately wicked!! But this kind can be found in hell. God forgive me, please sir!!! I don’t want to be judgmental about this case but I’m pushed to the wall. May be because I’m a woman and my emotions are reacting to this.

I really feel the pain of this lady but I’m not a legal practitioner. Please don’t ask me what is my own in this matter?? I will answer you this way; I hate injustice and can’t stand what is mine to be given to another. I reject it in JESUS NAME AMEN!!!  I want this lady’s case to teach the man a lesson that he can’t just treat a child of God anyhow and expect no one to shout! He must pay for damages!! ALL MY LEGAL FRIENDS please contact and join me in this fight that must be won. All that Mrs. B deserves MUST be given to her!

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Lord give my friend the strength to bear all that is happening around her. I believe that one day, the battle will be OVER!

    ReplyDelete