Monday 27 May 2013

A Special Tribute to My LOVE!!


 



On Saturday the 25th of May, was a very special day for me because it was the birthday of my sweetheart! I must tell you that words are not enough for me to qualify him but I will try to be brief to avoid too much hailing!! Lol!!

He is a good, kind and thoughtful man. Is it any wonder that I cherish and love him? He doesn’t get huge glory days at work….he’s not a CEO or anything like that—though that bothers him sometimes.
He feels as though he has let us down. He needn’t worry; he is a true champion of a man. He is an amazing Architect and an awesome husband not forgetting a great dad to his children.
He always listens, always supports, a shoulder to lean on and someone to laugh with or cry with…..and he deserves WAY more credit than he gets.
He is the most patient person I have ever encountered in my lifetime. It is not easy to cope with me at all!! Thumbs up to you my sweet potato!! I hail you!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Celebrating the guy that means so much to me is my duty!

    ReplyDelete