Monday 27 May 2013

Happy Children's day!!!


 
 

Happy Children's day to all our wonderful children!!! Gone are the days when children's day celebration was exciting to me as a child. I will never forget the March Pass competition amongst the different government schools. Oh what a world of children with play and dance!!

 Back then, the Education system was still very sound and we came out really good from public schools. But now, I can't explain where we got it all wrong! My question today is, what happened over the years??? Why the falling standard of Education!! I weep for this country because I don't know if in a few years from now the Education sector can be fixed!
Most of the children of the Elites are in the western world studying while the children of the commoners are struggling with decayed Education. The private schools owned by churches and individuals are not even helping matters because you have to cough out all your earnings to be able to give your children the best education. Come to think of it, in the beginning was it like this? Unknown to the government of the day, the youth you refuse to educate today will be a problem for you tomorrow. That is why we have youth unrest in this country.
Sorry I didn't mean to bore you! But I want us as a youthful generation to think of ways we can effect a change to our world! Don't ask me how and when please?? But just know that we all need to come together and make it happen for the sake of our children and the unborn ones.
Once again, my love goes to all children!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment