Tuesday 7 May 2013

My Super mom!!!

I know lots of us have wonderful mums that gave their very best for us to be what we are today! My mum was no exception, she gave her all. When i was very little, my mum was a tailor and a petty trader to help my dad who was a civil servant. We were seven (7) kids, with different behavioural pattern in a one bedroom apartment. You can imagine the noise and the fighting that will be taking place. I'm sure you know Fuji house of commotion?? Na wa o!! How did my mum cope with us then! As we grew older, my mum single handly ensured that we all went to higher institutions.
I'm a mother now and most times i get exhausted with house chores, business, office work and church activites. But I know that the grace of God is more than enough for me. Lord help me to be a super mom for my kids!! I was watching the TV some time ago and i saw the daughter of the late Bimbo Odukoya singing a song title "Gifted and Proud" and her mum was shown on the screen and tears were on my eyes. Did you know what was on my mind? The mum nurtured her kids in the fear of the lord which is a good foundation based on the word of God! That is why they are excelling in what they do today. Bimbo Odukoya lives on says me!! She was my mentor. Those of us that are young mothers and fathers, do you want to be remembered by your children for good!! You know what? To be a super mom or dad takes hard work and commitment......Guess u are one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment