Monday 6 May 2013

Beware of Prophets of Doom!!!

I really love the Lord with the whole of my heart. But at times it seems as if His far away from me and my desperation is making me doubt if He can answer me right now!!
 I remember when i newly got married and it seems as if the joy of motherhood was not coming forth and a woman who claimed to be a prophetess came along and told me the sexes of my unborn children!!
you can imagine the way i felt, as if God has spoken to me and my hope was rekindled again! when she was through, i gave her a prophet offering because she told me what i wanted to hear!
Alas, all fake! fake! fake! When my season came, God blessed me with the blessings of God that maketh rich and add no sorrow. You know what? the sexes of my children are different from what she told me!
Every day i get to understand the way God act and I know that He does not want to share His Glory with any man! Whatever a prophet or prophetess says or prophecy and it does not come to pass then know that, he or she is fake. Friends it my opinion!!! I stand by it!

No comments:

Post a Comment