Tuesday 11 June 2013

At Last a Joyful Mother!

                                                              
                                                                         

 
The waiting season is not easy without the grace of God. Most people can’t bear the mockery and shame that comes with their problems and they start going from one prayer house to the other to find a solution. But I will like to narrow this article on couples that are waiting for the fruit of the womb!! You will agree with me that some problems you face in life may not be known by the people around you or even your closest friends but some problems are open to the people around and you can’t hide it. You may want to hide it by changing location so that you meet new people that don’t know about your history but as years go by, people begin to comments about you. That problem that you can’t hide even if you pretend about it is expectation of children!
The story of Hannah from the Bible (1 Samuel 1:1-28) clearly illustrates how Peninnah mocked and jested her because she had no children. Yes we know that Peninnah had many children but their names were never mentioned! Suffice me to say that the covenant child of Hannah who is Samuel was an impactful Prophet in his generation. When God wiped the tears of Hannah, HE put her mockers to shame, God blessed her again when she returned Samuel back to God to serve HIM with three boys and two daughters (1Samuel 2: 21).
Most times we murmur and complain that God is too slow! But you know what? God is always on time! The difference is just that His timing with ours is entirely different. So wait on him because His grace is sufficient to carry you through.
I love to share two stories of couples I know very well that waited on the Lord and God did prove HIMSELF faithful in their lives.
Pastor & Mrs. Uchendu were married for more than twenty years. The wife was told that she couldn’t give birth because her two fallopian tubes were bad and there was no way she could give birth while the husband’s sperm count was too low. The wife said and I quote “Even the barren called me BARREN”!! The husband said and I quote “while we were waiting on the Lord, I was never unfaithful to my wife”!! I salute the Grace of God upon his life. Some men will either send the woman packing or impregnate a woman outside to prove to the world that their not the ones to blame! (guys please don't crucify me, but the truth must be told) Lol!

The Almighty God remembered them and in January, 2011 the wife gave birth to a bouncing baby boy and they called him Prophet Samuel. As their mockers were trying to comprehend how it happened, this year 2013 God dazed them with a beautiful baby girl! This I must tell you can only be done by GOD.
Sing: When Jesus says YES nobody can say No! (2x)
           For my shame, HE will give me DOUBLE! (2X)
Friends, my heart is filled with excitement because Mrs. Uchendu was called a barren woman but today, she is a joyful mother of children. God is too good.
I decree that those that mock you will come back rejoicing with you in Jesus name! Amen!                                                    
The next story is about my friend Nonye, she was married for four years and her In-laws started giving her problems. She said her neighbours were calling her Iyawo or Amariya (new wife) for four years and she was tired of the name. She started going from one hospital to the other for test and scan. She was finally told that she should go for adoption of children or IVF because her fallopian tubes were completely blocked! She said when she came back home with the report, she was devastated and was crying to the husband. The husband encouraged her to go to the church and lay the medical report at the altar before God. She did that and December, 2010 she went to meet Bishop Abioye’s wife who told her to believe the report of the Lord. The report of the Lord says I shall be fruitful! She advised her to completely put her trust on God alone and always take the anointing oil and above all be relaxed because God is in Charge.
 In September, 2011 she noticed that she missed her period and thought maybe the enemy want to stop her period so that she would not be able to mistakely take in again forever!! She was worried about it and her husband told her to go for a check-up. When the test result was given to her at the hospital, she was shaking and could not believe it!! She was pregnant!
Song: This kind of God oh, I never see your type oh
            This kind of God oh, blessed is your Holy Name.
My beloved Friends, to cut the long story short, she gave birth to two lovely girls!
Song: Whose report will you be…l.i.e…..ve?
            I shall believe the report of the lord.
Weeping may endure for a night but surely my joy will come in the morning. I don’t know what you were told that is the reason why you can’t conceive. My question to you today is, “what is too difficult for God to do”? If you agree with me that NOTHING and I really mean it “NOTHING” is difficult for GOD to do then RECEIVE YOUR CHILDREN IN JESUS NAME! AMEN!
                                                 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment